Three Trees Yoga 300 Hr Advanced Teacher Training Program (500RYT) will prepare yoga teachers to work with a variety of students either in group classes or private sessions as well as to deepen their personal understanding of subtle aspects of advanced asana, pranayama, philosophy, mindfulness meditation and movement, and anatomy.
Ideal candidate is a graduate of a 200 hr yoga teacher training program who wants to expand their capacity to meet the needs of a variety of students in All Level classes; to work more therapeutically with specialized populations and at-risk groups or individuals; and to continue deepening their own practice. Emphasis will be on developing skills to identify and release areas of physical and emotional challenge in your students as well as yourself.
Training includes 18 intensive weekends starting October 7, 2016. Each weekend begins on the first Friday of the month. Exceptions due to holidays are September 8-10, 2017 and July 13-15, 2018. No modules held in the months of August and December.
Program includes more than 270 contact hours with the Three Trees Faculty and specialized guest instructors as required by Yoga Alliance. Students can take all 18 modules consecutively and graduate in June 2018 or choose to take up to 24 months to complete the program if desired.
Module Training dates: Module schedule, instructor and topic subject to change
Oct 7-9, 2016 Three Trees Faculty
Nov 4-6, 2016 The Art of Intuitive Adjustments I with Meredith Holcomb
Jan 6-8, 2017 Three Trees Faculty
Feb 3-5, 2017 The Art of Intuitive Adjustments II with Meredith Holcomb
Mar 3-5, 2017 Three Trees Faculty
April 7-9, 2017 Goals of Life: Purushartas & Your Jyotish Chart with Melanie Farmer
May 5-7, 2017 Three Trees Faculty
June 2-4, 2017 Intensive Study of the Spine: Physiology & Application with Richelle Ricard
July 7-9, 2017 Three Trees Faculty
Sept 8-10, 2017 Trauma Sensitive Yoga I with Morgan Vanderpool & Janice Sack-Ory
Oct 6-8, 2017 Three Trees Faculty
Nov 3-5, 2017 Trauma Sensitive Yoga II with Morgan Vanderpool & Janice Sack-Ory
Jan 5-7, 2018 Three Trees Faculty
Feb 2-4, 2018 Intensive study of the Hip: Physiology & Application with Richelle Ricard
March 2-4, 2018 Three Trees Faculty
April 6-8, 2018 Intensive study of the Shoulder: Physiology & Application with Richelle Ricard
May 4-6, 2018 Three Trees Faculty
June 1-3, 2018 ( first graduation weekend) Bhakti Yoga Unveiled with Rob & Melissa Lundsgaard
July 13-16, 2018 (Modified schedule: Two days- 15 hours)The Intersection of Yoga and Health Care with Kristine Kaoverii Weber
Sept 8-9, 2018 ( Modified 2 day 16 hour schedule) Vedic Thai Assisted Yoga Training with Mukti
Typical Weekend schedule:
Friday: 5pm - 8:30pm
Saturday 12:30 pm - 6:30pm
Sunday 9:30am - 5:30pm
Dhaval Dhru, MD Chair of Department of Ayurvedic Sciences in the School of Traditional World Medicines at Bastyr University; integral in creating the Ayurvedic Studies curriculum and certification program there. Licensed to practice medicine in Washington State 1978 to present; Ayurvedic Practitioner, Educator and Yoga Teacher at Three Trees Yoga since 2005.
Suzy Green E 500 RYT Co-founder of Three Trees Yoga; Co-director of Three Trees Yoga Teacher Training; Co-founder Work Welll NW.
Jeni Martinez E 200 RYT Co-founder of Three Trees Yoga; Co-director of Three Trees Yoga Teacher Training; Co-founder Work Welll NW.
Dylan Noebels E 500 RYT Graduate of Pacific Yoga Advanced Teacher Training. Dylan uses yoga to gain a greater awareness of the body and mind. His teaching emphasizes proper alignment and clear intentions to realize our full potential one breath at a time. Yoga instructor at Three Trees Yoga since 2005.
Richelle Ricard, LMP: Founder, teacher and developer of physiology curriculum as The Yoga Engineer 2008-Present; LMP in the State of Washington since 2001; Owner of Unity Therapeutic Bodywork and Movement—clinical private massage practice 2001-Present.
Karen Schwisow E 500 RYT Co-founder of Three Trees Yoga; Co-director of Three Trees Yoga Teacher Training; Co-founder Work Welll NW and qualified Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction teacher.
Patricia Wetsch-Wolfrom, RN, LAC, Board Certified Integrative Nurse Coach; Oncology Nurse and Acupuncturist at CHI Franciscan for 29 years; Graduate of Northwest Institute of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine; Ayurvedic Practitioner Studies at Bastyr; Balanced Living Ayurvedic Retreat leader at Harmony Hill Retreat Center; Graduate of Three Trees Yoga Teacher Training & In-depth Studies Program Jan., 2013; Life Style Coach; Yoga Practitioner since 2004.
Guest Instructors and Topics
Janice Sack-Ory - Trauma Sensitive Yoga; iRest and Yin Yoga
Morgan Vanderpool - Trauma Sensitive Yoga
Meredith Holcomb - The Art of Intuitive Adjustments
Melanie Farmer - The Goals of Life: Purushartas & Your Jyotish Chart
Rob & Melissa Lundsgaard - Bhakti Yoga Unveiled
Mukti - Vedic Thai Assisted Yoga Training
Tuition (based on module hours) $5400
Administrative fee: $250 ($100 non-refundable)
Total Program Fee: $5650
Payment plan: $250 required to register
18 monthly payments of $300 required from Oct 1, 2016 through March 1, 2018
Discounted fee of $5085 (includes deposit) if paid in full by September 15, 2016
Checks made out to Three Trees Yoga & Healing Arts Center
Three Trees Yoga is recognized by the Yoga Alliance as a RYS (Registered Yoga School) and graduates will be eligible to earn their RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) 500 Hour certification upon completion of the program. Yoga Alliance ID # 65323
1. Our Faculty: All of our instructors are leaders in their field with many years of training and experience. They are passionate about what they have chosen as their life path and are eager to share it with you. Having a variety of voices gives you a balanced, informed exposure to yoga. Their depth of knowledge and enthusiasm will inspire you.
2. Our Curriculum: Our program has been carefully designed to introduce you to the whole of yoga, allowing you to dive deeply into the practice you love. We have woven the week ends in such a way that the various topics support and enrich each other. Although the weekends are very full, we schedule the training days so that there is time for movement and lecture as well as stillness and rest. Our goal is that you feel inspired and excited by the material, but not depleted.
3. Our Community: A challenge that many 300 hr training programs experience is how to build and maintain a sense of community. Teachers and participants tend to come and go without connecting back to their original circle. Three Trees has created a program that offers the kind of circles, check ins, mentor break outs and regular practice with the core faculty that is the foundation of a close community of learners. The environment fosters an open, receptive acceptance of others and ourselves as we try out new ways of teaching, thinking and being.
4. Our Schedule: We believe we learn and absorb best when we have time to practice and digest new material before adding more. For this reason we chose the 18 weekend (in 20-24 months) model rather than a more intense, condensed schedule. Our past participants have found that creating new habits over an extended period was transformational.
5. Your Future: Whether you want to deepen your own practice and understanding of yoga or to become a better yoga teacher, we will help guide you. Work Well NW is a subsidiary of Three Trees Yoga that is committed to bringing yoga and meditation to the workplace and as an added result may offer teaching opportunities for graduates of Three Trees Yoga Advanced Teacher Training Program. Although employment is not guaranteed, a strong effort will be made to help you achieve this goal if desired. Our graduates currently teach in studios, schools, wellness facilities, fire stations, hospitals and corporate environments. www.workwellnw.com
Make a deposit to reserve your place in the upcoming program. Your acceptance into the program comes after review of your application. If your application is denied for any reason, your deposit is fully refundable. If you are accepted, $100 of the deposit is nonrefundable.
Enrollment will be confirmed upon receipt of deposit and review of your application.